1 in 3 Brits have been injured while skiing….and it hurts even more because they don’t have insurance!
Press Releases • Feb 28, 2018 15:36 GMT
Choose rates for gain: Holidaymakers can cash in by swapping to destinations where sterling is surging in value
Press Releases • Feb 17, 2018 00:01 GMT
Press Releases • Jan 31, 2018 09:48 GMT
Press Releases • Jan 29, 2018 13:27 GMT
Press Releases • Jan 18, 2018 12:19 GMT
• New branch the first of 25 set to open in central London over next 12 months • Open 24 hours as part of a new convenience store, bringing flexibility to customers for mails, banking and online shopping • Expanding in central London to supplement existing Post Office branches and serve growing customer demand
Press Releases • Jan 13, 2018 10:30 GMT
Post Office Holiday Money Report identifies destinations where the holiday purse will stretch furthest in 2018 (www.postoffice.co.uk/holidaymoneyreport) • Sunny Beach, Bulgaria tops chart of 42 destinations for the first time • Japan is runner up and cheapest for long haul holidaymakers • Cape Town, South Africa and Porec, Croatia enter best value top 10
Press Releases • Dec 15, 2017 23:58 GMT
• Prices drop in two-thirds of European family ski resorts surveyed by Post Office Travel Money and Crystal Ski Holidays (www.postoffice.co.uk/familyskiing) • Bansko has regained its position as the cheapest family ski resort • Bardonecchia is best value in Western Europe – almost half the cost in Wengen
Press Releases • Dec 01, 2017 10:15 GMT
Press Releases • Nov 30, 2017 11:01 GMT
• Bargain-hunting Britons can save up to 65 per cent on designer labels and 51 per cent on toys in New York • Four-in-five of 150 Christmas gift surveyed by Post Office Travel Money cost less in New York than in London • Savvy shoppers can buy a Duty Free Dream Dozen family gifts and save 40 per cent
Press Releases • Nov 22, 2017 11:14 GMT
Post Office has won the accolades for Best Overall Personal Finance Provider, Best Travel Insurance and Best Variable Rate Mortgage Lender at the prestigious Personal Finance awards 2017.
Press Releases • Nov 17, 2017 11:33 GMT
• Properties in Edinburgh and Glasgow sell fastest – an average of 41 and 50 days, with Liverpool and Belfast taking the longest time, despite being affordability hotspots for first-time buyers • Nationwide, the time it takes to sell a home is decreasing with properties in Edinburgh and Stoke-on-Trent taking 25 per cent less time to sell since last year
Press Releases • Nov 11, 2017 10:15 GMT
• Riga is the best bargain of 10 European cities surveyed for a Christmas Market break (www.postoffice.co.uk/christmasmarkets) • Costs are down year-on-year in five cities with double digit falls in Lille and Munich • Designer goods cost over 22 per cent less in Berlin than in London and savvy shoppers can save almost a third on an Apple iPad or Levis 501s in Riga
News • Oct 17, 2017 11:18 BST
Post Office Money has introduced (5th October) a new suite of competitive rates across the Post Office Online Savings range.