Post Office Money has today launched a new range of competitive mortgage rates in both its residential and buy to let mortgage ranges, as it continues its bid to become one of the UK’s leading financial services providers.
The new mortgage range launch includes two market leading buy to let deals:
- 70% LTV 2.45% two-year fixed rate mortgage (£1,995)
- 75% LTV 3.69% five-year fixed rate mortgage (£1,995)
Other buy to let deals include:
- 60% LTV 3.49% five-year fixed rate mortgage (£495)
- 70% LTV 3.29% two-year fixed rate mortgage (no fee)
- 70% LTV 2.99% three-year fixed rate mortgage (£1,995)
- 70% LTV 3.69% five-year fixed rate mortgage (£495)
The new residential rates are all higher LTV rates and come with a variety of fee assisted options, including:
- 80% LTV 2.09% two-year fixed rate mortgage (no fee)
- 80% LTV 2.15% two-year fixed rate mortgage (no fee)
- 80% LTV 2.59% three-year fixed rate mortgage (no fee)
- 85% LTV 2.29% two-year fixed rate mortgage (no fee)
- 85% LTV 2.59% two-year fixed rate mortgage (no fee)
- 85% LTV 2.75% three-year fixed rate mortgage (no fee)
- 85% LTV 2.95% three-year fixed rate mortgage (no fee)
- 85% LTV 3.18% five-year fixed rate mortgage (no fee)
- 90% LTV 3.39% two-year fixed rate mortgage (no fee)
- 90% LTV 3.85% three-year fixed rate mortgage (no fee)
- 90% LTV 3.86% five-year fixed rate mortgage (no fee)
Customers can pick up information about the new mortgage range and rates online at postoffice.co.uk/mortgages or from one of over 11,500 Post Office branches across the UK. Customers can also arrange a call-back from a mortgage specialist at the call centre, via all branches, or call the Post Office directly on 0800 077 8033. Terms and condition can be found at postoffice.co.uk.
John Willcock, Head of Post Office Money Mortgages, said: “We are committed to offering all borrowers competitive mortgages that address their needs – we know the market changes rapidly and we regularly review our range of mortgage products, to ensure we’re offering our customers value. Our research has revealed that the additional costs of moving home now stand at a huge £11,894, which is why we have ensured that a number of our residential mortgages come without arrangement fees.”
“Post Office Money has a range of products suited to the diverse needs of the UK’s potential buyers and our new range is further evidence of our commitment to providing the best value possible."
About the Post Office
The Post Office (Post Office Limited) has an unrivalled national network of over 11,500 branches across the UK, more than all the high street banks combined, and sits at the heart of communities in Northern Ireland, Scotland, Wales and England. The Post Office has made a commitment to maintaining its network of branches at its current size and reach. It provides around 170 different products and services spanning financial services including savings, insurance, loans, mortgages and credit cards; Government services; telephony; foreign currency; travel insurance and mail services.
The Post Office serves over 17 million customers a week and a third of small businesses. Some 99.7% of the total population live within three miles of a post office and over 97% live with one mile of a post office. For many rural communities, the post office is the only retail outlet. Post Offices branches remain highly valued and trusted, and are the focal point of many communities. For more information, visit http://www.postoffice.co.uk/.
Please note the Press Office team can only deal with enquiries from the media. Unfortunately they do not have access to customer information so can not help with customer enquiries.
If you have an enquiry regarding any Post Office product or service please visit postoffice.co.uk or call 0845 611 2970 Local call rates apply. Call costs may vary depending on your service provider. Calls may be monitored or recorded for training and compliance purposes.