- Market-leading fixed rated in two, three and five-year terms and at 75%, 80% and 90% LTV
- Market-leading Help to Buy mortgages offer £400 cashback on completion and a free valuation
Post Office Money has today launched a new range of competitive mortgages,with market leading rates across two, three and five-year terms as well as market-leading Help to Buy products – which have the added benefit of offering £400 cashback and a free valuation. The new range also includes 90% deals with £300 cashback on completion.
There have also been rate and fee improvements across Buy to Let products.
Market-leading Help to Buy deals include:
- 95% LTV two-year fixed rate at 3.74% (no arrangement fee, free valuation and £400 cashback on completion)
- 95% LTV three-year fixed rate at 4.19% (no arrangement fee, free valuation and £400 cashback on completion)
- 95% LTV five-year fixed rate at 4.48% (no arrangement fee, free valuation and £400 cashback on completion)
Market-leading rates include:
- 90% LTV three-year fixed rate at 2.67% (£995 fee and free valuation)
- 80% LTV three-year fixed rate at 1.98% (£995 fee)
- 80% LTV five-year fixed rate at 2.43% (£1,495 fee)
- 75% LTV two-year fixed rate at 1.33% (£1,995 fee)
- 75% LTV three-year fixed rate at 1.93% (£1,495 fee, with free legal fees and valuation on completion)
- 75% LTV five-year fixed rate at 2.23% (£1,495 fee)
Customers can pick up information about the new mortgage range and rates online at postoffice.co.uk/mortgages or from one of over 11,500 Post Office branches across the UK. Customers can also arrange a call-back from a mortgage adviser at the call centre, via all branches, or call the Post Office directly on 0800 077 8033. Terms and condition can be found at postoffice.co.uk
John Willcock, Head of Post Office Money Mortgages, said: “We are continuing to improve our mortgage offering, not only for our Help to Buy range, but also for those who have larger deposits. Our own research has shown us that a third of homes sold in the last year were in areas unaffordable for first-time buyers, and we want to do what we can to make things easier for those taking their first step on the property ladder. Our new, market-leading Help to Buy 95% LTV deals are fee free and come with a free valuation and £400 cashback on completion.”
About the Post Office
The Post Office (Post Office Limited) has an unrivalled national network of over 11,500 branches across the UK, more than all the high street banks combined, and sits at the heart of communities in Northern Ireland, Scotland, Wales and England. The Post Office has made a commitment to maintaining its network of branches at its current size and reach. It provides around 170 different products and services spanning financial services including savings, insurance, loans, mortgages and credit cards; Government services; telephony; foreign currency; travel insurance and mail services.
The Post Office serves over 17 million customers a week and a third of small businesses. Some 99.7% of the total population live within three miles of a post office and over 97% live with one mile of a post office. For many rural communities, the post office is the only retail outlet. Post Offices branches remain highly valued and trusted, and are the focal point of many communities. For more information, visit http://www.postoffice.co.uk/.
Please note the Press Office team can only deal with enquiries from the media. Unfortunately they do not have access to customer information so can not help with customer enquiries.
If you have an enquiry regarding any Post Office product or service please visit postoffice.co.uk or call 0845 611 2970 Local call rates apply. Call costs may vary depending on your service provider. Calls may be monitored or recorded for training and compliance purposes.